Interested in volunteering

Gary Travis Roberts gtroberts at gtroberts.org
Thu Nov 6 18:09:03 UTC 2003

I would be interested in volunteering to write some documentation.  I could
do a tutorial on setting up a firewall and also on setting up networking
both with a network card and through an ISP.

I am proficient at emacs and have been using Redhat since the 0.9x series
kernels.  I work as a network admin (for over 8 years) over many different
styles of Unix.  Redhat, though, is by far most used in-house.

Let me know where I can get templates and I will starting running.

  -Gary Roberts