Translations in this list?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 22:34:01 UTC 2003

On Thu, 2003-11-13 at 14:14, Hugo Cisneiros wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I subscribed to this list after reading a message in fedora-devel list
> telling that here is the place for people willing to contribute to
> Fedora translating software and docs to some language. Is this right? I
> ask because I see this in the page:
>
> -
> http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/translations/
>
> Mailing Lists
> The place to discuss the translation of software is fedora-devel-list.
> -
>
> I just want a place to start, so if anyone can point me something... Oh
> yeah, and my language is Brazilian Portuguese.

Welcome.

This list is mainly for Fedora Project documentation, and translation of
that documentation.  A recent FAQ in the draft stage can be viewed in
the archives:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2003-November/msg00029.html

The translation process for software and documentation have some
similarities.  I would expect that some of the translation process for
Fedora Project will happen on this list, so it's good to be subscribed
to both.

Karsten Wade   :      Tech Writer, RHCE     :  o: +1.831.466.9664
kwade at redhat.com : http://rhea.redhat.com/ :   c: +1.831.818.9995
    Red Hat Enterprise Applications : WAF, CMS, Portal Server