Anaconda documents

Taylor, ForrestX forrestx.taylor at intel.com
Thu Nov 20 17:45:19 UTC 2003

Hi all,

I am new to the list, although not new to Red Hat Linux.  I am
interested in writing docs for anaconda, so, is anyone was already
working on them?

Taking a look at the Documentation project site, I see that I need
Docbook XML, stylesheets, Emacs PSGML (or NXML), etc.  What is the
learning curve for these?  I have never done XML, and I am not an Emacs
user (sorry to start a flamewar).  Perhaps I could write the text and
someone with more knowledge of XML/Emacs could put it into the right
format.  I am not unwilling to learn XML/Emacs, but my time might be
spent better elsewhere.

Let me know what you all think.

Forrest