Anaconda documents

Alexander Rau (work) arau at schleese.com
Thu Nov 20 20:14:32 UTC 2003

Took my lunch break to look into the creation of fedora-docs. And I have to
agree with Taylor:

"Taking a look at the Documentation project site, I see that I need
Docbook XML, stylesheets, Emacs PSGML (or NXML), etc.  What is the
learning curve for these?  I have never done XML, and I am not an Emacs
user (sorry to start a flamewar).  Perhaps I could write the text and
someone with more knowledge of XML/Emacs could put it into the right
format.  I am not unwilling to learn XML/Emacs, but my time might be
spent better elsewhere."

This is very discouraging!!

AR