Anaconda documents

Alexander Rau (work) arau at schleese.com
Thu Nov 20 22:08:08 UTC 2003

1. Well, I will check my notes from when I went through the whole process
and then I will see what I can contribute. I will let you know tomorrow.

2. I would also appreciate honest feedback from you guys on my writing and
grammar since English is not my first language. Maybe I can, once we are
finished!!, translate the whole caboodle into German.

3. I am wondering if it wouldn't be helpful to get Jeremy on board!?

AR