nxml-mode for Emacs

James Ralston qralston+ml.redhat-fedora-docs at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Nov 21 05:44:39 UTC 2003

On 2003-11-20 at 15:52:33+0000 Dave Pawson <dpawson at nildram.co.uk> wrote:

> At 05:49 20/11/2003, James Ralston wrote:
>
> > > Packages are here:
> > >
> > > ftp://people.redhat.com/twaugh/docbook/nxml-mode
> >
> > This is completely bad-assed.  :)
>
> James/Tim... anyone from 'tother side of the pond.
> What's the translation of this please :[
> (I think he likes it... or not?)

Sorry about that; I wrote the first thing that came to my mind, which
probably made little sense to most people here (given the
international scope of this list).  My apologies.

What I was trying to say was that the nxml-mode package provides many
useful features, and makes it much easier to write XML-based
documents.  I've only been testing it out for an hour or so total, but
already it seems to be overwhelmingly superior to the other packages
I've tried.  :)