Anaconda documents

Alexander Rau (work) arau at schleese.com
Fri Nov 21 19:33:20 UTC 2003

Ed:

Thanks for your $0.02 and I think you are right to think longterm if the
project should succeed.

Here is a problem I have and I know I will get ripped apart for that:

I mostly have time in between projects at work (while the network is doing
maintenance or the server is being backed up...). Unfortunately, I have not
been able to convince management to implement Linux in our workstations (we
have one server running linux). So when I get a window of opportunity to
participate I am sitting on M$ windowz machine. Are/is the tools/software
available for M$ XP?

In order for me to participate the submission process needs to be hassle
free and hopefully available for a M$ environment.

Thanks

AR