Anaconda documents

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Fri Nov 21 20:00:49 UTC 2003

Alexander Rau (work) wrote:

>Are/is the tools/software
>available for M$ XP?

vmware? m$ virtual pc? (running linux)

and does anyone know if 'conglomerate' is at a useable state yet for
working on the doc? It looks like a promising project and it seems like
it could make things alot easier regarding writing the doc.

i would also like to say that i would probably serve the project better
as a proof-reader, rather than creating sections for the doc. My
experience with anaconda was limited and it was a while ago. However i'm
keen to learn more and offer my help in whatever way i can. Call on me
when you need me ...