New ENTITY declarations?

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Thu Nov 27 01:21:15 UTC 2003

Do we need a block of additional ENTITY declarations as a standard in
the templates, or are they up to the tutorial authors to use? I have
been removing the existing block of Red Hat-specific declarations, and
replacing them with more Fedora-specific ones, such as:

<!ENTITY FEDORA "The Fedora Project">
<!ENTITY FEDORA-URL "<ulink url='http://fedora.redhat.com/'>http://fedora.redhat.com/</ulink>">
<!ENTITY DISTRO "Fedora Core">
<!ENTITY DOCS "The Fedora Documentation Project">
<!ENTITY DOCS-URL "<ulink url='http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/docs/'>http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/docs/</ulink>">

I don't see a need to standardize just for the sake of it; if this is
something that authors are expected to do for themselves, that's ducky
by me. I just don't want to step on any toes since I'm new to this part.
:-)

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE