I'd like to volunteer please... :-)

James Davis jamesd at jml.net
Wed Nov 26 17:48:59 UTC 2003

Hello all,

I've just downloaded and installed Fedora Core 1, replacing my existing
RH9 setup and so far so good, I'm very impressed. I've always wanted to
contribute something back to the distribution I use and feel that Fedora
might be the ideal chance.

Since security is the area of computing I know best (and what earns me my
paycheque) I'd love to write some form of "Securing Fedora" guide. Would
this be something useful to the project? I've just checked out fedora-docs
from CVS and I'll start to look over those files and the documentation
guide.

James

--
http://jamesd.ukgeeks.co.uk/