docs etc all gpl?

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Wed Oct 1 19:03:18 UTC 2003

On Wed, Oct 01, 2003 at 07:43:05PM +0100, Gavin Henry wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am writing a manual for squid, squidguard, grsecurity and iptables (not
> too in depth) for pur networking dept. and I am wondering if all the css,
> images, Makefiles etc. done by Tammy Fox and others are available for me to
> use, as they are very nice, and look good.

css: GPL (already says GPL on the top)

Makefile: GPL (just added license and copyright info to top of files)

xsl: GPL (already says GPL on the top)

stylesheet images (adminition graphics): only distributable with RH
and Fedora docs since they are the same ones used in the RHEL docs,
long term, we should created ones for Fedora that are GPLed. I added a
LICENSE file in the stylesheet-images directory describing how they
can be used (with RH or Fedora docs).

Does that cover everything in question?

> Also I would like to conttribute to the docs project too.

Great! Are there any topics you are interested in writing about?

Tammy