docs translation

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Mon Sep 29 18:18:23 UTC 2003

This would be the place. We currently don't have a process for it, but
I would love to hear your ideas for it such as:

1. CVS location -- separate or in the same module as the original version
2. Method -- there are tools to convert from XML to PO and back to XML -- probably the best choice
3. Process for alert translators of new and changed content

Cheers,
Tammy