Help Guide Feedback, part deux

Aaron Matteson fedora-docs at cryptosystem.us
Fri Apr 2 03:14:51 UTC 2004

Thanks for all the feedback from the previous thread. I have inserted
what i thought was best and cleaned things up a bit.

* I have left the man section in tact. Man I feel is still the majority
method of choice over info.

* Completed the introduction and the missing paragraphs at the beginning
of chapter 2.

I feel the doc is now complete through chapter 3 but would gladly be
shown the errors of my ways :)

My working index is located at
http://mindstorm.ath.cx:8080/index.php/HelpGuideIndex

The guide is located at
http://mindstorm.ath.cx:8080/fedora-docs/help-guide-en/

I am certainly not a world class writer nor or even a particularly good one and in that spirit i gladly accept any and all continued feedback on this. I am also curious about the eventual inclusion of the help guide into the docs project upon its completion.

Thanks.
--
  0 1 0  Aaron M Matteson - 0xD144B7FF
  0 0 1  CCNA - A+