wireless networking tutorial is available!

Dave Pawson dpawson at nildram.co.uk
Thu Apr 15 17:08:09 UTC 2004

At 16:16 14/04/2004, Kenneth M. Benoit wrote:
>Hey Guys,
>
>This is just a note to let you know that a wireless-networking-tutorial is
>avaliable.

http://www2.gvsu.edu/~simonjm/assumptions-section.html

Assumes you 'know the network you're connecting to' ?

Perhaps a ten line outline of just what the user needs to know?

http://www2.gvsu.edu/~simonjm/prerequisites-section.html

I have my Fedora box linked in via wire.
Is this worth adding (as a free bonus for the local network?)

http://www2.gvsu.edu/~simonjm/instructions-for-the-impatient-section.html

Hey, that's too impatient :-) A two line explanation please?

http://www2.gvsu.edu/~simonjm/detailed-procedures-section.html
   Very professional!

Yes, I like it.
    (Its actually clearer than the instructions I got with my win32 wifi kit!)

regards DaveP

Otherwise I like it, having suffered setting up my own wifi network :-)

regards DaveP