fedora and ramdisk

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Tue Aug 3 21:33:45 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 16:53, Moises Beck wrote:
> 	I' trying to make a ramdisk image using the follow script:
[...snip...]

Moises,

You've posted this to fedora-docs-list, which is a list for discussion
of Fedora documentation. If you want help with a technical issue, you
probably want to look to the fedora-list instead. Here's the address:

If you don't mind taking a minute or two, can you tell us what brought
you to fedora-docs-list?  We are interested because we're trying to
improve the way that people find technical help for Fedora.

Thanks and good luck.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE