Process suggestions vol. 1

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Wed Aug 4 21:21:00 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-03 at 22:05, Mark Johnson wrote:
> Your brain dump is chock full of useful suggestions, esp regarding the
> content of a "Getting Started writng Docs for Fedora", or whatever the
> document name turns out to be.
>
> I hope you don't mind if I "appropriate" some of your ideas into the
> fedora-docs tutorial:-)

You're welcome to... I'm heartened that anything I said was of any
value. Could be that my ego is taking a beating at my day job. ;-)

Are you willing to discuss what you liked, and whether I can help you
with any of the writing? I don't want to just launch off on my own and
duplicate efforts, of course. Still working on a vol. 2 -- forewarned is
four-armed! Erm, there goes my editorial position.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE