Documentation for VSFTPD RPM and setup - install info?

codefit help at codefit.com
Fri Aug 6 21:31:42 UTC 2004

Yes thanks Paul, I did check out vsftpd.beasts.org this am, very
informative.
I was also hoping to find such info on the RH 8 URL you listed below,
checked it today and did not find anything on the VSFTPD.  I'd rather get
the source and
info from RH if I could.

Is there a good RH 8 forum or list you know of?  Isn't the RH 8 list on the
red hat site closed now?