fedora-docs-list Digest, Vol 6, Issue 3

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Tue Aug 10 12:37:35 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-08-10 at 04:50, Dave Pawson wrote:
> > > We've had to offers of documentation this last week or so.
> > > Have both gone into the bit bucket?
> >
> > Bugzilla them, file it under fedora-docs, and we'll keep track of them
>
> Not been done.
> No author perms AFAIK?

David Nedrow,

Just in case you haven't been following the discussion of late, could
you please either:

(1) Go to Bugzilla and enter a bug against fedora-docs, attaching your
XML source for the boot floppy document you brought to the list; or, if
that's not convenient for you,

(2) Send the XML source to me and I'll be happy to do it for you.

This will allow us to show your item as a pending addition for the Docs
Project, and make sure it gets into the editorial and distribution
processes. Thanks, and cheers!

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE