[Fwd: Re: Creating Customized Single CD distro]

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Thu Aug 12 13:35:14 UTC 2004

http://www.coolgoose.com/sites/lal_tvm/anaconda.html
> Looks like it requires some DocBook-ifying, but yeah, it might be
> useful

Sure. Questions you need to answer first:

1. Does it work, as is? If not, correct the technical material.
2. Does it contain any glaring grammatical errors, or is the language
unclear in any portion? If so, try and fix them. (Remember that this
document might/must be translated by others, so make the sentences
concise and clear.)
3. Can you mark up the XML? If not, feel free to ask for help.
4. Make a bugzilla entry either linking to a URL for your corrected
copy, or attach the XML code.

Make sure you take a look at Karsten's lifecycle suggestions from
earlier this week:

http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/process-docs/writing_lifecycle.txt

Good suggestion for a document. Now to take it to the next level....

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE