editors

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Fri Aug 13 02:25:10 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 05:54, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> > * Should there be an editorial board?  Such a board would oversee the
> > Fedora docs, make sure we are adhering to our standards, filling in
> > holes, following or advancing our process, etc.
>
> [...snip...]
>
> I'd like to volunteer for the board; it's what I had in mind when I
> volunteered in the first place. Of course, I've found out since how much
> work there is to do, and I'm glad that there are so many ways to get
> involved.

We actually did have an editor list, if someone can pull out the CVS
version of http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/docs/

I suggest e-mailing each person, asking if they're still interested in
being an editor. Judging by initial interest, you'd have then formed "an
editorial board"
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi