fedora-docs bugs

Dave Pawson davep at dpawson.co.uk
Fri Aug 13 13:49:30 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 10:52, Colin Charles wrote:

> People whom do installs for the first time, either:
> 1. Migrating Windows users
> 2. Proficient Linux users from other distros
>
> Don't know about the wonderful Fedora resources available out there...
> they know fedora.redhat.com, but that's about it

Exactly.

> They find fedorafaq.org or fedoranews.org too late, usually
>
> Our aim is to fix that, with the documentation subproject; so how do we
> go about that?

I added a comment to one of the bug  pages.
I'd like to collate a list of FC links.
Even make it wider than RH if necessary.

Request, to be longstanding.
If you have a link you find relevant to FCx feed me the link
and a few lines saying what you find it good for.

I'll mark it up and add to it. Hopefully be of a useful size
by the time Tammy is back on stream?

Please include anything that's useful.

I'd like it to be such that any new user can find what they want
eventually.

--
Regards DaveP.
XSLT&Docbook  FAQ