more defined process

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Fri Aug 13 19:27:34 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 14:37, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 13:02, Tammy Fox wrote:
> > I still haven't finished reading the mailing list since I started my
> > maternity leave, so forgive me if this has already been discussed.
> >
> > I am putting together a Quick Guide for this interested in learning how
> > to participate since I get emails daily asking. It also helps define the
> > life cycle of a tutorial.
> >
> > Please share your thoughts about it.
>
> Hi Tammy, in case you haven't made it there yet, Karsten also had some
> thoughts about this:
>
> http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/process-docs/writing_lifecycle.txt
>
> He posted this link to the list in a message a few days ago:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2004-August/msg00052.html
>
> I'd like to think that maybe I started this ball rolling with a rather
> bizarre, punch-drunk, and poorly thought out core dump here:
>
> http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-docs-list/2004-August/msg00028.html
>
> (Thank goodness there's more agile minds around to make sense of this
> drivel.)  :-D
>
> --
> Paul W. Frields, RHCE

Paul,

Thanks for pointing me to the right thread. I'll incorporate some of
Karsten's thoughts into mine and come up with a new and improved Quick
Start Guide. I'll probably post something soon to the website while we
work on it just so the thoughts don't get lost and so it can start
answering some people's questions.

Best,
Tammy