FedoraCommunity.org (was:Re: fedora-docs bugs)

Hoyt hoyt at cavtel.net
Fri Aug 13 20:07:06 UTC 2004

On Friday 13 August 2004 02:31 pm, Karsten Wade wrote:
> The search results that return for those search are not controlled by us
> in any way.  There are often more than 10,000 results.  We can in no way
> be held responsible for what is on those pages.

It's just a game.

If someone hosted a static page with a URL of fedoracommunity.org
gateway-style that provided a list of non-RH community-based resources,
including Google search hints and un-commented links to Fedora-related sites,
that should easily pass muster for mention in the README.

No enticement to break laws and violate rights, just the facts.

Consider it done; that someone will be me. I just registered the domain name
and will be hosting the site by next week on a Fedora server, no less.

Hoyt