Fedroa2 hangs while probing aic 7896 (REDIRECT)

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Sun Aug 15 18:11:56 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 14:09, thave thurai wrote:
> AIC 7896 hangs while installing , used liunx  acpi=force that works, but
> when reboots is hangs for a while then comes up. Any body having any idea
> why is this

Hi Thave,

You will probably want to post this to fedora-list instead of
fedora-docs-list. The fedora-docs-list is for discussion of Fedora
documentation. While we're at it though, could you be so kind as to tell
us why you decided to post here? We are always interested in finding out
how we can make it easier for people to find the right place to go for
help.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE