More docs ideas?

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Mon Aug 23 21:08:18 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-08-23 at 12:44, Paul W. Frields wrote:

> I think it works as a short tutorial, maybe "Kernel Compilation for
> &FC;." It would be good to have on the &FDPDOCS-URL; site because many,
> *many* users do not follow fedora-devel-list (including a lot of those
> who read fedora-list). If we have a short tutorial there, it will stave
> off many repetitive threads on fedora-list and eliminate user
> misunderstandings or confusion. I believe it definitely falls into our
> charter.

Okay, +1, I'm convinced.

Wish I had time to write it, too.  It wouldn't take too much to put
together, if one is familiar with the subject material already.

> Agreed for this part. I wish I had the time to do this myself, but I
> don't, so is there someone on the list who is interested, before we
> Bugzilla this?

We can definitely create a tracker bug for this, attach it to the
TrackIdeas bu{g,cket}.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
a lemon is just a melon in disguise
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
gpg fingerprint: 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115  5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41