installation guide

Stuart Ellis s.ellis at fastmail.co.uk
Mon Aug 30 20:20:46 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-08-28 at 00:33, Karsten Wade wrote:
> Okay, I'm onboard for the All Hands on Deck for an Installation Guide
> for FC3.
>
> We have until about 20 October to have a release candidate, and this is
> possible to do if we make the pieces small enough and keep the editors
> busy.

Is there any existing material we can use as a basis, or just guidance
on how a Fedora doc should be ?

One of the nice things about working on GNOME docs is that between the
Style Guide and the existing documentation the "house style" is very
clearly defined, so that it was easy to write to the format.  If nothing
else is more appropriate, would the Release Notes be a good base-line in
this respect ?