: Please help

NAGARAJ nagaraj at 1care.org
Sun Feb 22 06:39:50 UTC 2004

hai
in installed Fedora core 1 and configure LTSP clients on that.
But one new feature that the fedora team included in /opt/ltsp/i386/etc/lts.conf is SCREEN SCRIPTS.
I tried the screen scripts All are working fine shell;telnet;startx except the "rdesktop"
I had given the SCREEN_01 = rdesktop 192.168.0.1 (which is a Terminal server supporting RDP)
  and SCREEN_02 = STARTX
then after booting the clients I tried ctrl+alt+F1 I didn't get the rdesktop connetivity to Server (192.168.0.1)

I am getting the following error:

 " Fatal Server Error:
     Server already active for display 0
     It seems is no longer dispaly!
      Remove  /tmp/.X0lock and start again"

Then I removed the /tmp/.X0lock file . Still I am unable to get connectivity to RDP Server. I changed the Screen script from Screen01 to 04 and put rdesktop in one by one script still I am getting the above said error.

Please help in this problem

Thanks

NAGARAJAN.C.H
Senior Engineer