Status of Anaconda Docs Project

Mike MacCana mikem at cyber.com.au
Tue Feb 24 01:39:33 UTC 2004

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Akbar S. Ahmed wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just returned from my trip to India and was wondering about the
> current state of the Anaconda docs projects. I checked out the twiki
> page and everything looks very good.
>
> Have the docs been converted into docbook format?

What's the URL of the twiki page?

Furthermore, could this be listed on the project site, along with the
other recent volunteer efforts?

Cheers,

Mike (currently working on: mail serving with antispam and antivirus,
web serving, proxy serving, file and print sharing via smb, file sharing
via nfs, all while teaching an RH401 class and juggling chainsaws).