CVS in the meantime (was Re: Anaconda documents)

Paul Pianta pantz at lqt.ca
Tue Jan 13 19:08:45 UTC 2004

Alexander Rau (work) wrote:

>Hello everybody and a happy new year.
>
>The holiday season is over and I am wondering if you guys are up to reviving
>the anaconda documentation project?
>
>Anybody any idea where we are at?
>
>I saw Manilal has published a little how-to.
>
>https://www.redhat.com/archives/anaconda-devel-list/2004-January/msg00021.ht
>ml
>
>Might be useful
>
>Thoughts?

Happy new year to you too Alexander!

After my bad start - I'm back in the action ... I am right in the middle
of an anaconda/Fedora customisation project and I am documenting
everything that I am doing. I am interested in getting something
together to make it alot easier on people than the current mix and match
documentation that exists spread out all over the place.

The thing that scared me off is the tools needed to do the doc 'redhat
style'. I know its probably easy once you get into it - but the trick is
someones gotta take the time to 'get into it'. If it was simply a matter
of copy/paste what we already have, into some nice easy gui program that
formats the text, etc. - that would be much more inviting!!

Anyhoo - my own personal doc is growing daily as I learn more about the
customisation process so call on me when you need help ...

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!