FAQs and consolidating it

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Wed Jan 28 07:51:15 UTC 2004

It's common with all projects to have FAQs, and now there are plenty of
FAQs out there visible on the lists.

Some folk have gathered it up and created unofficial FAQs. Excellent.

As part of the documentation project, I think we should gather all the
FAQs out there, write it up in a useful format, and be able to host it
at fedora.redhat.com.

I realise that CVS access doesn't exist, but as soon as this is in
place, we can all work together, and edit and create a useful FAQ list.

Why consolidate? It gives Fedora a better image. Users will find answers
to questions much easier. List traffic will reduce drastically.

Any thoughts on this?
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
http://fedoranews.org/colin/fnu/ - Fedora News Updates