File System Check Error....HELP!!

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Fri Jul 2 17:22:53 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 12:49, NeoAndersn007 at aol.com wrote:
> hello,
> Im new here so if this has been asked before sorry but Ive tried
> everything else. I was trying to get my old harddrive, CD-Drive, and
> RAM stick in my computer running on Fedora Core 2. None of them worked
> and I had a terrible time getting my computer to even startup. After I
> got it to work it get me the following error which I can't figure out
> how to fix:

You have the wrong list. The fedora-docs-list is for discussion of
Fedora documentation. For help with Fedora technical problems, try using
the fedora-list instead. Here's where you can find more information and
the archives, which you should search before posting:

Good luck and best wishes.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE