doesn't reboot

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Fri Jul 2 19:21:33 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-02 at 14:19, Christiaan Bos wrote:
> I have installed Fedora Core 2 on a Compaq Proliant 1600.
> But it doesn't reboot. It stop sometimes by unmounting filesystem and
> sometimes it gives many bad character. and I must it reboot with the power
> button.
> As it have booted, it is a stable system.
> only I wanted it to reboot from my other computers.

You have the wrong list. The fedora-docs-list is for discussion of
Fedora documentation. For help with Fedora technical problems, try using
the fedora-list instead. Here's where you can find more information and
the archives, which you should search before posting:

Good luck and best wishes.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE