Problems using a wireless mouse unfer FC2

Hoyt hoyt at cavtel.net
Sun Jul 25 19:15:42 UTC 2004

On Sunday 25 July 2004 09:16 am, Paul W. Frields wrote:
> > What can I do? Is there a driver for that?
> > Thanks.
>
> This list, fedora-docs-list, is for discussing Fedora documentation, not
> for technical help with Fedora.

This issue arises frequently.

Perhaps it's time to look at it as a documentation issue.

What process did they arrive at in choosing this list?

How can we use the answer to improve the system and get those who need help to
the correct place on the first try?

--
Hoyt
Linux _is_ foolproof; just look at all the Windows users who won't use it.