what is ready for fedora.redhat.com

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jul 30 01:24:47 UTC 2004

Can we put together a list of what exactly is ready to post or change in
either of the Docs pages at fedora.redhat.com?

There are two categories:

1. Actual Documentation - http://fedora.redhat.com/docs

These would be new documents or changes to existing documents.  If you
have specific bugzilla reports, post them.  Perhaps bug reports, one for
each document ready to post?  I'll start the list:

## Documents Ready For Post and Maintenance

Fedora Core 2 SELinux FAQ (in CVS)
Fedora Core 3text1 SELinux FAQ (soon to be in CVS)

2. Docs Project - http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/docs/

Specific changes we should file as bugzilla reports, then report the
bugzilla number back to this thread.  If it's something for the FDP
Documentation Guide, it needs a bugzilla number, and should be included
in this category.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
this .signature subject to random changes
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
gpg fingerprint: 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115  5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41