Using elvis?

Colin Charles linux at bytebot.net
Fri Jul 30 05:38:20 UTC 2004

Hi,

We've been talking about public CVS for far too long, and I think the
longer we wait, the longer Fedora Docs becomes less & less relevant

Keeping in mind that the barrier of entry is already relatively high
(you need to know DocBook, you need to use Emacs, etc...), this makes
folk move closer to creating docs on 3rd party sites

Why can't we use elvis.redhat.com ? Anaconda, translations and so on
happen at elvis, so why not fedora docs? This will mean external
contributors *can* commit to cvs as well

Kind regards
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi