Fedora Doc List used as Help Desk

Dave Pawson davep at dpawson.co.uk
Sat Jul 31 07:29:42 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-07-30 at 22:47, redwire at therockmere.com wrote:
> I agree that we need to clarify the actual usage of this mailing list.
> But, as was mentioned in one of the preceding posts: there aren't any
> Published DOCS for Fedora.

http://fedora.redhat.com/ Look hard, right hand side, the jargon link?
AFAIK that's the only documentation for fedora that I can find.
As said earlier, it didn't make it into the docs page
http://fedora.redhat.com/docs/  which is dormant-dead.
I also gave Tammy another one which seems not to have made it  'live'.

http://fedora.redhat.com/projects/docs/

>  Also, if I wasn't just
> imagining that I could D'L from the CVS if you could confirm that I'd
> sleep better at night.
> I have a doc on YUM conversion from RH9 to FC 1 or 2, but I can't finish
> cleaning it up until I can check the examples.

I submitted a yum document to Tammy.
Perhaps it died?
I still have it if needed.

--