dduuppllliiccaattees

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Jun 17 19:14:53 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-17 at 09:38, Dave Pawson wrote:
> Gosh that's hard to write.
>
> I mistakenly subscribed with another email
> address.
>
> Now Tammy's gone (temp I hope - has anyone heard?)

Well, at least until her new baby lets her get her hands on a keyboard.
:)

> who holds the subscribe | cancel pen?

Can't you unsub yourself?  Or is there something broken about
redhat.com/mailman?  I unsubbed an account from fedora-list recently, it
worked just fine.

the errant email address in the last field, and clicking "Unsubscribe or
edit options" ... this doesn't work for you?

Oh, yeah, and looking at that page, I notice the list is actually run by
'bfox at redhat.com' (Brent Fox), so contact him if you can't get the unsub
to work via normal methods.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
this .signature subject to random changes
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
gpg fingerprint: 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115  5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41