Instal Fedora on a osx Apple G4 server.

D@7@k|N& dataking at cox.net
Sun Jun 20 16:52:38 UTC 2004

Perhaps you got the wrong group as the is the "Docs" mailing list.

However you could try the following link:

http://www.fedoraforum.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=51

They have just started a forum for people trying to put Fedora Core2 on PPC.

I'm also a little curious why is HAS to be Fedora or Red Hat.

- -
- -=D at 7@k|N&=-