eos-guide-en-0.1

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Mon Jun 28 00:08:51 UTC 2004

On Sun, 2004-06-27 at 15:07, Sulyok Peti wrote:
> I know. I just would like to suggest publishing, because I think it is
> better if the user can find the doc via Google, and he/she can read it
> with a browser. It is more convenient to read the current docs in the
> Internet, and when someone has notices, suggestions, etc. he/she can
> edit the source file and send you a patch.

My understanding is the FDP might want to include this document in the
"official" stuff, so it will be found (and searchable) there, once it's
finalized -- I hope! I don't have the bandwidth to host it myself (cable
modem), so I would really prefer not to have more than an extremely
small segment of the world looking for my copy just yet. :-)  Until it's
finished, fedora-docs people are welcome to rip it apart as desired.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE