eos-guide-en-0.1

Sulyok Peti sp at elte.hu
Mon Jun 28 22:09:22 UTC 2004

2004-06-28, h keltezéssel 20:07-kor Dave Pawson ezt írta:
> At 07:39 28/06/2004, Sulyok Peti wrote:
>
> >Does anybody have some bandwidth for hosting Fedora Docs until an
> >official site is set up?
>
> I *could*, but as Paul says, till he's happy with it,
> why not leave it be?
> Then perhaps a permanent home could be found for it.

People might be happy to see it on the Web.

You may see the stats of my doc at
http://stats.caesar.elte.hu/output/sp.web.elte.hu/2004/
to get some idea on whether people require docs on the Web, or they do
not.

Otherwise I think it would be useful to measure the success of our docs
in such a way.

Regards,
Peti