Maximum RPM updates patches welcome ;)

Paul Nasrat pauln at truemesh.com
Fri Mar 5 13:23:45 UTC 2004

On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 01:06:36PM +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:
> Paul Nasrat wrote :

> > http://rpm-devel.colug.net/max-rpm/

> I see my name there, have you taken the small changes I had made available
> on freshrpms.net when I tried to resurrect it myself? If not, you are more
> than welcome to!
>
> http://freshrpms.net/docs/max-rpm/

Yes those have been merged for a while.  Hence adding you as a contributor. :)

Still lots to do, but it's something I care about, and there is certainly
enough todo.  I pushed to rpm-devel as a focal point, as providing access
relatively easy and users comment drove me to do minor update.

> I've set up a subversion server yesterday. Would you be interested in
> importing the current stuff into it and work on from there? It could also be
> the perfect occasion for me to implement a script in svn for the first time
> in order to have an online html version updated after every commit.

I don't have access to the cvs tree directly so cvs2svn would be painful.
However I think moving to svn is on the cards, if it does happen will let you
know.

Paul