Maximum RPM updates patches welcome ;)

Gregory Leblanc gleblanc at linuxweasel.com
Mon Mar 8 18:19:25 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 05:23, Paul Nasrat wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 05, 2004 at 01:06:36PM +0100, Matthias Saou wrote:
> > I've set up a subversion server yesterday. Would you be interested in
> > importing the current stuff into it and work on from there? It could also be
> > the perfect occasion for me to implement a script in svn for the first time
> > in order to have an online html version updated after every commit.
>
> I don't have access to the cvs tree directly so cvs2svn would be painful.
> However I think moving to svn is on the cards, if it does happen will let you
> know.

On the other hand, I'm the CVS server admin for cvs.rpm.org, so I do
have access.  Jeff seems quite keen on moving to SVN, so that will be on
our list after migration to new hardware.  I haven't actually looked at
how many changes are really tracked in CVS, but it's easy enough to do
from just the CVS interface, if somebody has time.
	Greg