pdf ps tools

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Mon May 3 14:57:17 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 13:41, Dave Pawson wrote:
> At 21:09 29/04/2004, Tammy Fox wrote:
> >I don't quite understand your question. Are you asking whether it is
> >worth writing up the instructions for using pstops or whether it is
> >worth using pstops or whether pstops will convert PS to PDF?
>
> You do ask a lot of questions Tammy :-)
> First one on your list.
>    I.e. it seems trivial.... once you know it can be done!
> regards DaveP

Don't all writers ask a lot of questions. ;-)

I think it would be worth a tutorial on all the psutils programs,
starting with pstops. I have also used ps2pdf from ghostscript to
convert PS to PDF. I'm not sure which one is better, has more options,
etc. It might be worth investigating and adding to the tutorial as well.

Tammy