Adding boilerplate errata/CVS instructions

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Thu Nov 18 00:39:06 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-17 at 13:59, David Malcolm wrote:
> Attached is a file that supplies boilerplate instructions for reporting
> errors/patches with a document.

This is a stellar idea, thanks!

I suggest a few changes, new file attached.

* Added a <!-- comment --> explaining how to obtain and format the URL
from bugzilla/

* Some fill-column because I can't help myself. :)

* Changed the <screen> code to match the current FDP style (flush left,
<command> on same line, not in <para> block).

> I propose adding the first file as "fedora-docs/common/errata-en.xml"

Recommend an RFE bug report.

Might also want to patch fedora-entities-en.xml to have it make the
entity declaration:

<!ENTITY ERRATA-TIP-EN SYSTEM "errata-en.xml">

> Any thoughts/rewrites?  Perhaps the heading should read "About This
> Document" instead?

Yes, that is more of an accurate title.  Changed that in the attachment.

Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer
a lemon is just a melon in disguise
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/
gpg fingerprint: 2680 DBFD D968 3141 0115  5F1B D992 0E06 AD0E 0C41