[rahulsundaram at gmail.com: Re: List etiquette question]

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Fri Nov 19 19:21:56 UTC 2004

> ----- Forwarded message from Rahul Sundaram <rahulsundaram at gmail.com> -----
>
> From: Rahul Sundaram <rahulsundaram at gmail.com>
> To: For users of Fedora Core releases <fedora-list at redhat.com>
> Hi
>

> > here's a solution -- can we post the mailing list etiquette rules
> > somewhere under fedora.redhat.com?  that way, any time some dimwit
> > joins this club and decides he likes his personal way of doing things,
> > he can be pointed in short order at the *fedora*-approved etiquette
> > list.  at which point, that should be the end of the debate.
>

> Please do this. Write a set of guidelines and submit it to the docs
> list. we can have a format set of guidelines approved by Redhat.
> Everyone else lets kill this thread. I am pretty sure everything that
> is supposed to be covered has already been done so.
>
> --
> Regards,
> Rahul Sundaram

File actually attached this time. Sorry.

Please see the attached file.  This version is in html.
I will convert it to the required format, and remove the extraneous
references to the RedHat hat install, replacing them with "fedora"
as needed.

Is there any document I should read in order to understand what
guideline, formats and specifications are being applied to the Fedora
docs?

Jeff Kinz

--
nux/Open Source.  Your base belongs to you, free, forever.
Idealism:  "Realism applied over a longer time period"

~
~
~
~