Fedora Core 3 and NTFS and MP3 and Video Codecs

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at yahoo.co.in
Sun Nov 21 09:10:30 UTC 2004

--- Reynier Pérez Mira <reynierpm at yahoo.es> wrote:

> I have already running Fedora Core 3 but I not know
> how to mount partitions formated on NTFS or listen
> music recorded in WMA or MP3 format and view some
> movies codified by XVid or DivX or another codecs.
> What can I do for this ?

you should be asking the users mailing list this
question. This is the documentation list only meant
for document authors and reviewers.

please ask in the right list. these questions are
already answered in detail in fedorafaq.org which will
be updated for fedora core 3 in sometime. Meanwhile
search the users list for answers

regards
Rahul Sundaram

=====