[Fwd: Wide Open Magazine Update]

Tammy Fox tfox at redhat.com
Thu Oct 14 19:59:24 UTC 2004

Everyone,

In case you have been wondering what I've been working on the last few
months, here is the email we sent out today to Wide Open Magazine
subscribers.

Basically, the magazine has been renamed Red Hat Magazine, is going
online, is free, and will now include the best parts of Under the Brim.

I will be doing an interview with Fedorazine soon about the change, so
stay tuned for that. I'll post a link on my blog when it is available.

Cheers!
Tammy