Linux Dictionary Contribution

Binh Nguyen binhpublicmail at yahoo.com.au
Sat Sep 11 13:02:50 UTC 2004

(http://www.tldp.org/LDP/Linux-Dictionary/html/index.html)
> > > to the Fedora Documentation project.
> >

> Hi
>
> I am curious at to why you would want a particular
> document replicated in FDP as well as LDP. Can you
> kindly explain the reasoning behind this
>
> regards
> Rahul Sundaram

Main reason is because I'd prefer not to see work
duplicated and I've seen what their 'Jargon Buster'
and
Wiki is like. I'd just like to give it a bit of a
kickstart. Also, I'm seriously thinking about letting
go of the 'Linux Dictionary' since its become *way*
too big for me to handle. I need help!!!!

Binh.

http://au.movies.yahoo.com