website and CVS changes

Paul W. Frields paul at frields.com
Mon Sep 13 16:23:37 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 12:22, Dave Pawson wrote:
> On Mon, 2004-09-13 at 03:32, Tammy Fox wrote:
> > I have closed the following bugs to add patches to CVS and to add
> > content to the website:
> >
> > 130051: &DOCG; entity added to fedora-entities-en.xml
>
> How to retrieve it please Tammy?
> (and could such a note be added to the Fedora docs documentation
> somewhere, since its needed if an author wants to preview?)

Retrieve it along with the fedora-docs CVS materials, in the manner
shown on the Docs Project front page, and in the Docs Guide. In other
words, do a "cvs co", or if you're CVS-savvy, "cvs up". If you type the
three command lines shown on the Docs Project page verbatim, everything
will work. You should be located in the parent directory of your
fedora-docs/ folder when you run the commands, if you want to update
your existing code base.

--
Paul W. Frields, RHCE