SELinux FAQ editor request

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Sep 21 00:47:36 UTC 2004

Howdy all:

I'm getting ready to post the SELinux FAQ for FC3test2, and it has been
a little while since it has received an edit.

http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/fc3/selinux-faq-en/
http://people.redhat.com/kwade/fedora-docs/fc3/selinux-faq-en-fc3test2-xml.tgz

>From CVS:

export CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at rhlinux.redhat.com:/usr/local/CVS
cvs -z3 login
cvs -z3 co fedora-docs/selinux-faq/

To be honest, it's in pretty good shape; language can always be tweaked,
but I'd be surprised if there were any errors.  Technical content should
be accurate, but I'd like someone to confirm. :)

I've updated the XML usage to (hopefully) reflect our current usage.
This might be a good learning tool for someone ready to edit and who
wants to learn more about how we use DocBook in FDP, as well as get a
crash primer on SELinux.

Because of release timing I may have to go live before I can get an
editor's approval.  I can quickly fix anything, if that appeases my
breaking the process. ;-D

thx - Karsten
--
Karsten Wade, RHCE, Tech Writer